September and October 2019

September started off with a visit from Hannah and Keaton, and Keaton's parents, that included a baby gender reveal!!  It was super fun to experience that with them.





I can't think of a reason NOT to have frozen yogurt...but the first day of school definitely called for it!



September also brought a sisters trip to Charleston, South Carolina before Devon and family moved away.  I had SO much fun with my sisters and thoroughly loved exploring the beauty of Charleston!
Our first day together - carriage ride to see old town









My first time at the Atlantic Ocean - I'm a fan!  And thrilled to be there with these beauties!




Sometimes it's just us...and we love those days!




Josh and I treated ourselves for our birthdays with a trip to Utah to catch a BYU Football game.  The weather was less than perfect on the night of the game but we had Hannah and Keaton join us and it was so fun hanging out with them!






One of Logan's friends from school was baptized and she asked Logan to baptize her.  It was such a great day and she bore the best new convert testimony I have ever heard.  She'd been attending seminary and church for a full year and her parents decided that her commitment and dedication showed she was truly committed.  She's a smart and lovely girl and we're so proud to be her friends!

a bunch of youth at the baptism



Halloween was fun this year!  I somehow ended up in charge of the ward dinner but other than that... a lot of fun!







 One Sunday we realized that if we didn't take a family photo THAT DAY, then we wouldn't have one for our Christmas card.  So we ran outside, set up the trip-pod, and snuck in a quick shot before the next round of golfers played that whole.  Whew!  Mission accomplished.  this is our tiny-feeling family in November of 2019.



So one highlight of the fall was a quick turn and burn to see my sister and her husband sealed for time and all eternity.  I love the Temple anyway, but being there for that special and eternal event was truly amazing.  Technically this was before Halloween, but I'm too lazy to move my photo.



Also before Halloween, Phyllis and Dennis came and spent some time with the Honey's and we enjoyed their company too.  Honestly I can't imagine how these two came from the same parents...they seem so different!  But I love them both.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back