February

I guess two weeks in another state causes a husband to miss his wife.  This guy planned a little date getaway for after I got back.  So fun - Harry Potter #1 with a live orchestra!




We try to get a little exercise every day.  I just love when these two get along!




Brynne had her first transfers and is in a new city.
I think they were the two new missionaries to the district




So one crazy thing we did this month was a Disney cruise.  Since this was an Edward Jones trip called a 4x4 we were able to take the kids too (most trips we pay extra for kids).  It was a first cruise for all of us.  We mostly just hung out, ate, and read books.  We didn't even get off the ship at the first port.






Pirate night!




Calgon, take me away!










Also as a bonus, some local EJ friends didn't use their one-day passes to Universal Studios and gifted them to us.  We tried out Hogsmeade and had lunch at the Three Broomsticks.  So impressions?  Universal seemed overpriced to me.  Long waits for very short rides.  It even took us an hour to get food (we had to stand in line quite awhile).  I might go back, but I won't be rushing.  However, it was fun to see Harry Potter come to life.

And as an added bonus, Josh met one of his childhood heroes. 😂




You'll notice no photos of Logan.  He had asked quite awhile ago for a combined Christmas/Birthday gift of a trip to St. Louis to visit his cousins.  So while we went to Florida, he was in Missouri having a grand time.  Apparently he went on his first date...but as I haven't seen photographic evidence I'm not willing to bank on it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back