January warms my heart.


This is the short version....
One Tuesday - having only been home from Texas for 2.5 days, I got a call from Hannah telling me that she was apparently dilated and going to have a baby in the next couple days.   
30 minutes later it was going to be THAT day.
a few hours later it was a reality and Miss Nova Seraphina had joined our family....
...and I became a Grandmother.





I immediately started rescheduling my ENTIRE life and left the next morning with the three little girls in tow.  I got to Rexburg on Thursday and met Nova for the first time.  

<LOVE>




I am not the only one that loves her.







Josh flew out towards the end of my stay so he could get some Grandpa time in too.
You can see that Nova comes by her propensity to sleep honestly.





♡♡♡And because babies are the cutest... in no particular order, some more photos from my visit.






Hannah is the best mom.  I want to be just like her someday.








Comments

  1. I recognize some of those blankets. :D I love her perfect little mouth! She is a sweet little doll! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back