Latest News

Faith is ten weeks old now.  It's crazy how fast she's growing already.  She loves to stick her fist in her mouth, coo, and watch what's going on around her.  She weighs 11lb - so almost as much as the cat.   :-)  She is so sweet.  Every day I'm grateful that she's here.  Even at 3am.

She has her first cold - the little girls have been sick, and I got it last night (I felt so awful - terrible chills and aches, but better today), and when Faith woke up this morning I could tell her nose was stuffy.  She doesn't like it.  She was mad that she couldn't breathe too well.  Hopefully it will be a quick one.

Oh man.  So in love with this little goose.  I can't even tell you.  




Some of you may have heard that Josh and I made an offer on a house yesterday.

We are in the waiting period to see if they accept or come back with a counter-offer.  

So the house needs updating, but even though it's old everything seems to be in super good condition.  Like, I hate nasty bathrooms but these are not nasty - just dated. We can live with it as is, and make changes as we go along (except for the fake rock in the living room - that has to go immediately).

For fun, I sketched out the floor plan because I always like to look at those.  Click to make it larger.


So we'll see.  If it doesn't work out we will continue to wait.  We've waited 8.5 years, what's a little longer, right?  I think the only downside is that we can't find a house big enough for our family in a decent neighborhood in town.  I do so like the convenience of living where the kids can ride their bikes places.  At least Hannah will be old enough for her license soon and she can be the chauffeur!  This house is actually not too far out of town and the lot size makes up for that, I think.



Last thing - Kenna is starting to read so well!  She sounded out a paragraph in the easy scripture readers (remember those - with the six pictures on each page?) to read to Nat.  I took video but haven't gotten it off my iPad.  Her facial expressions were hilarious.  Nat heard her practice it so often that she had it partially memorized so she would help Kenna with the hard words.  Funny.

Comments

  1. Ooh, it looks like it's pretty clean, which is a nice feature in homes. :D Give those sweet girls kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back