Photo Bomb

Click to super-size if you want!


Snuggles with Daddy

2.5 months old



Fun bird carved from an apple.

turning 3 months old in two days.  We love this happy girl!



Watching the big girls play

I forgot to rotate the photo - but I love her eyebrows.  

Kenna loves to change Faith.  She doesn't ask.  She just does it!  She's really good at it.
I can't tell it's been done by a 6 year old!

We just had a lovely week off from school.  The kids went back today.  I loved having them home for a few days.  We didn't get as much playing in as I had hoped, but having a slightly less busy schedule felt so nice.  Not too mention the cleaning!  We could get so much done - so much faster - it was like the old days!  Just a few more days till Natalie's 5th Birthday.  She is SO excited.  She's been waiting since March 2, 2013 for this day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back