Birthday Banana...I mean HANNAH!

Wow!  I cannot believe that we have a 15 year old in our family now.  One more year till the BIG birthday that kind of defines your teen years, right? 

What a fun kid Hannah has been to have in our family.  I love to hear her play the piano and sing along. She fills our home with music with piano, singing, radio, whatever!  One of the things I appreciate about Hannah is that she is always willing to help where needed, whether putting little kids to bed, cleaning the kitchen, doing a quick vacuuming, or running (literally, as she can't drive) to Rite Aid for something, Hannah is a person I know I can count on to help me out with a smile.

A couple fun Hannah facts:
 *Little kids love her. She volunteers at the local elementary school and the kids adore her, as does the teacher who supervises her. 
*She has her first church calling as chorister in Sacrament meeting.
*She actually likes things like math and economics, but hates grammar.
*Hannah can play "May it Be" (from the Lord of the Rings) on the piano while laying upside down.
*Hannah wants to go to BYU-Idaho someday
*Hannah loves playing in the jazz band and is saving up to buy her own awesome keyboard.


I realized that Hannah is a pre-digital camera baby, so most of my photos with her as a small kid are not on the computer, but for a fun stroll down memory lane, heeeeeerrrrrreeee'ssssss Hannah!


10 months

Age 2

Age 8

Age 11

Age 14

Add caption

I'm so proud of the lovely, mature young women my little baby is turning into.  Heavenly Father blessed us with a winner when he sent this gal to our family.  Happy Birthday, Hanners-Bananers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back