Photo catch-up

I finally had a chance to get photos uploaded from our camera.  So I'm going to dump a bunch in here for fun - it's basically all from the end of April, up through this past week.

We had a week of absolutely gorgeous weather - warm and sunny, then it left and the fog has been thick, with pockets and peeks of sun periodically.  Right now, as I look out my window, the fog is misting by and it seriously looks like November.  I sometimes forget that it is NOT November, and in fact most of the world is enjoying a warm, sunny day!  It's so bizarre sometimes.

We went for a walk after dinner one night and had a race.  I definitely didn't win.



The favorite climbing tree


Side note: the other day I stepped outside and found Brynne had constructed her own swing about 20 feet off the ground in this really tall tree that she likes to climb.  Just about gave me heart failure when I suddenly saw her go soaring through the branches way above my head.  That girl has no fear of heights.  She scampers up the tree like a little squirrel.



speaking of squirrels: somehow Natalie has gotten the idea that chipmunks and squirrels are super fast.  Recently I was getting tired of nagging her to do a job and said, "just hurry up and do it fast!"  In totally frustrated seriousness she cried out, "but mom!  I can't do it as fast as a chipmunk or a squirrel!"



Kenna still likes to concoct rather unusual outfits.


Yes, it really was warm enough for sprinklers!

Schoolwork and chickens.  Of course.

 Hannah has a new nickname for Natalie:  "Bubs".  Whatever.  She got official permission from Natalie to call her that.  That girl may regret this.

Here's a better picture than the one I posted yesterday.

Is there a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
Nat drools in her sleep.  Yummy.


Comments

  1. Oh Kenna, never let's a photo opportunity go to waste! And is Hannah wearing make-up? I'm getting way to old for this. Isn't she still a baby?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back