The Currant Bush and other thoughts

A little reminder from Elder Hugh B. Brown that the Lord really does know what is best.



Today I got another reminder, too, that I need to exercise not only patience - but find joy in my life.
Keeper of the Home - When you'd rather have a different one  (I guess you could substitute just about anything for home here).  I love one of the final lines: "your living space is just empty space without love".

Sigh.


I guess I can be grateful to live here.  Fog and all.

:-)

Comments

  1. Heeeey... you posted this just for me, huh? You're just too nice and subtle to email it directly. Well, I appreciate the reads nevertheless. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back