Miss Natalie turns 4!

My baby is not really a baby any longer.

Sniff.

But she's still most definitely the "baby" in our family.   And she knows it.

New baby!

1 year

2nd Birthday

Age 3


Last night we celebrated her birthday.  Per her request, I made cupcakes with pink and blue icing on them (and sprinkles!).  We had chocolate ice cream (and strawberry, and vanilla).  And we invited three other families to come help us eat it.  Yum!  Natalie was SO excited to open her presents she was actually shaking.  Her hands were quivering so much that it was difficult for her.  She loved having 20 people sing Happy Birthday to her (the only one of my kids who would truly enjoy that much attention).  She had such a great day!   When I have time to get photos uploaded, I will be sure to post them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back