Autumn 2015

When it comes to documenting our family life I've been doing some sort of season thing I guess.  I just forget to get the photos off my phone.


Halloween






Taking hikes at Big River





Noyo Harbor




Our empty house.  Good-bye!  You've been good to us the past 10 years!




We had some time to kill in Cloverdale, so I took the kids by a couple of the houses I grew up in.
I remember the driveway of the gray house being much steeper.  Hmmm.

1985-1992

 This house feels much smaller now that the trees have grown and the neighborhood has filled in.
1992-1996

 My best sweeper



Loving her bike




And my helper




Hannah and Faith are such buddies.  So sad that Faith won't remember all this.





Playing with Idaho cousins


FHE


Faith really wanted to play Five Crowns with us tonight!  She felt so grown up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back