And you can tell everyone....this is your song...

So Jen, this one's for you.

After Josh picked up that piano that you so kindly gave us, it got deposited in the middle of my living room.    Which was fine, except quite squishy.  When Christmas came with the requisite tree, I had to move a couch upstairs.  But even so - between the coffee table and the couch, the piano and bench were just in the way. 

Because of other changes, we were able to get rid of our monstrosity of a computer desk (and I don't miss it a bit).

And this allowed us to move the piano into it's new home.

Josh bought special sliders online for, like $10.  And between him and I, we were able to move that 800lb piano easily!  It was mostly me.  'Cuz I'm so buff.   

But really?  
Huge fan of the sliders....

The downstairs (kids cleaning the kitchen after dinner is photo-worthy, too)

 Here it is in it's new home!!


See?  It looks good there!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back