Hiking takes the cake

First things first - 

The first Saturday in January was gorgeous.  Logan and Josh had some projects they had to work on, so I took the girls hiking up Dollar Mountain (B Street trail).  It was probably the hardest hike Faith had ever done and she rocked it!

At the top there are gorgeous views of our valley that can't be beat!




I just had to save and share this precious photo below.  In my Relief Society experience I got to know quite a lot of senior sisters.  Faith calls them my "old friends".  One that we spent a lot of time with is Mary.  We were at the dentist office waiting for Logan and Mary happened to show up for an appointment of her own.  Faith was so excited to see one of our "old friends" and give her some love. I don't think Mary minded a bit!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back