I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!

The fondest wishes of their hearts were answered when it actually snowed on Christmas Day...


But first let's back up to some other December things.  First....Faith's preschool program







Family Home Evening one night was hot cocoa and Christmas light viewing





But mostly these kids were excited to get to Idaho and see their favorite biggest sisters!



It didn't hurt that the snow showed up right on time!












My mama heart was thrilled to have all my people together under one roof.  And it was just us on Christmas Eve, which made it even more magical.  Everyone got Christmas jams...of course!



There were two really special Christmas gifts that deserve to be shared.

Kenna made Natalie the sweetest poster of 7 things she loves about Natalie (one for each letter in Natalie's name).  Natalie's smile when she opened it and started reading it was something else.  She was grinning from ear to ear.  I thought my heart would burst with happiness from seeing the love expressed between my two girls.


The second gift that deserves sharing was for me!!!  Hannah and Brynne hand-painted and -lettered this beautiful tribute to one of our girl's night traditions - watching Gilmore Girls together.  They each wrote a sweet note on back as well.  I just love it and I have plans to get it framed and hung in a place of honor.




I think my kids' favorite Christmas present was cousin time.  Caleb is back from his mission.  Logan had lots of fun guy cousins to hang out with.  It was party-central at Grandma's.  I didn't manage to corral the younger kids - but they were having a blast as well.




Here we have the whole Christmas crew that spent three wonderful days playing together.  
Eternal families are what it's all about! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back