April 2016 blew by - literally

It seems like a month just flies by these days.  Seriously.  Can't believe it.  So this is the April post, then I'll do a separate Prom post because GUYS!!!!  I had daughters go to Prom last night!!!  More on that later.


So April was amazing and super busy.  Like, crazy.  And May will be worse - you'll hear about it later.


We'll start off with a totally gratuitous photo of my Fay-Bay.  She's two, but so fun.

The other night I was talking to a lady at church about Faith and she said, "oh, I wish I had a two year old!!"  And then we both totally cracked up because WHO says that?
   (with this girl it totally depends on the day if I want a two year old or not)







The Loganator turned 13 this month.  I can't believe I officially have three teenagers.  I can't believe HE is a teenager now!  He's super cute and helpful every day - he does any chore I ask him.  Not always well of course, but I really couldn't make it through a day without him.  He sees when I need help and he jumps up to assist.  
Love.
His birthday present was given to him at Christmas, so it was smallish - but he loves food and I made his favorites that day, so I think it was fine for him.  I think next year it should be his turn for a 
par-tay.  Of course it will be Natalie's year too, which is too bad for me since I hate doing parties.  Anyway, Happy Birthday, Pal!






We had the Robison cousins over for a week.  First, the week went way easier and nicer for me that I anticipated.  We had a lot of fun.  I actually got a lot of one on one time with the cousins because Kenna and Natalie were in school and when Faith went down for a nap we would head out to a park or something to pass the time until school was out.  I had to homeschool with Logan in the mornings, but we enjoyed our afternoons.  Faith and this guy were BUDDIES, which was delightful since last time they spent any time together B beat up on Faith.  :-)







We had Camp Kick-Off and this table was my contribution.  I MADE those tissue paper pom-poms and it was so super easy.  Can you tell I'm so proud of myself??  I'm not usually the cute decorating type but this was pretty easy and fun.




We stopped at PetCo to stretch our legs on the way north to return the cousins.  
Best driving break ever!!!



And hanging with the Stevenson cousins for an evening.  Pizza picnic!



This is weird, but I finally learned how to make gorgeous hash browns.  Amazing.  I'll teach you if you want to learn.  There's like two extra steps but they were fast and SO worth it.  






Aaaaaannnndd....Here is Brynne in a couple track meets.  She's been such a trooper!  She has had raging shin splints for the entire season so her legs just hurt all the time.  She's a tough girl!  This last meet, her last, she was able to PR in both the 200M and the Long Jump.  It's been so fun to watch her try something new and develop new skills.




This is me after about 4 hours of sleep.  But so glad I went!  Finally saw the third new video that I've heard so much about.



Flexy-Natty is what I think we'll have to start calling here.  
She rocks her "fitnastics" class each week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back