Italy

This is a really bad post for me to be writing because I did not go to Rome!  But I can guarantee that Josh and Brynne won't get to it, so I'm going to stick some photos on here and then Josh will have to make his own memory photo book.  Suffice to say - they had a fabulous trip.  Josh loves art, so he really enjoyed all the statues, frescoes, etc.   They spent a week in Rome and then four days in Florence.





This is apparently a painting.  2D, not 3D.  I'm impressed!

Hanging with Moses

"We're Number One!"



Checking out an Italian leather jacket - only 420 euros


The Duomo in Florence

Florence



Carved from 1 piece of ivory, and is the size of a softball





Can't live without a daily serving of gelato!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back