2nd to last week of school

We had our end-of-school dinner.  Hannah and Brynne both got awards for perfect attendance this year.  Woot, woot!

Logan won an award for basically being popular with both his class and his teacher.  As his teacher said, "well-liked by students, happy to help others, always does what is asked of him".  Yeah, that's my boy.

All three kids won awards for their scholastic achievement.


Pictured: Logan and Sammers - the only males out of nine cousins last weekend.  They stuck together.  ;-)
BUDDIES!


Coming up: skunk train school field trip (we're all going!!) and Brynne's 8th Grade Promotion ceremony on Friday!  Can't believe we are going to have our second high schooler.  I am starting to feel VERY old.

In baby news, Faith is getting on her hands and knees and starting to show definite signs of a desire to move.  She rocks.  She pushes hard with her toes to inch her way forward.  She tries to get into a sitting position (she can't actually sit without loosing her balance, but she is really close).  And of course she rolls all over the floor.  She eats cheerios herself and is JUST starting to let me slip bites of baby food into her mouth.   She's been my most reluctant eater in the solid food department.  I am so sad that my baby is growing up so fast.  Every night before I put her to bed she curls up against me with her head tucked under my chin (don't you love when babies do that) and I get so sad that it is all going much, much too quickly.  I wish babies stayed babies just a little bit longer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back