Fly by the Seat of My Pants

I haven't posted in SO long, it seems.  Life is just rushing by.  Currently we are doing all of the end of the year stuff and it is a never-ending cycle of busyness.  Can I just say that I hate that kids grow up.  I am so stinking tired, too!  All this rush, rush every day is wearing me out.  I could use a lot more naps than I am getting!

The other night Josh and I had dinner with our realtor and his wife - and it was fun!  I haven't had dinner out with another couple in ages.   It was strange to go out without Faith for so long, but also so nice to feel completely comfortable leaving her with Brynne and Hannah.  They are awesome babysitters.


Birthday weekend at our house for our Sweet 16.  Plus Faith celebrates her half birthday - sweet 6 months!  Speaking of someone growing up - Hannah got her first 'real' summer job - she'll be working at the Chocolate Company, which is a store owned by her friend's family.  My question is, do we get leftovers?  Discounts?    ;-)  Anyway, I think it will be a great experience for her and still leave her time to play a bit this summer.

Last weekend the girls had a 4-Stake mini youth conference in Santa Rosa.  It was Brynne's first dance, and the other Young Women were quick to fill us in on Brynne's popularity with the boys.   So funny.  They had a wonderful time.  I'm so glad that they get these opportunities, even though it's a sacrifice to get them there.  I took advantage of the trip and went to Costco.  I took Kari and she was pretty floored by my Costco bill.  Yep.  Feeding 8 people costs a LOT of money.    And that was just a little trip.







Comments

  1. Well now I'm curious what your Costco bills look like. Ours floor me and we're *only* feeding 6.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back