One of those nights

Just a wee little vent.

Kenna has a stomach bug.  She can't keep anything down right now.

Josh has a cold.

I feel a little achy, but for the most part I think I'm fighting off that cold.



So last night Faith was up more than usual (I'm wondering if she isn't feeling well either), Josh needed to sleep off his cold (he was OUT).  Kenna needed me multiple times.  I had a lot on my mind, too, which was keeping me awake.


Let's just say that sleep was a little hard to come by.

Hoping for a better night tonight.  And a nap.  Definitely hoping for a nap today!


In other news - I made two treats this weekend.  The white chocolate peppermint popcorn was amazing.   Cranberry-Orange sweet roll recipe that I found (on Pinterest, of course) were also super good.  Those were the final two Christmas foods that I ran out of time to make in December, so I had to squeeze them in before the kids went back to school.


Comments

  1. So sorry to hear. Im running on less sleep today, and feeling crappy as a result. Sounds like you got even less, so I can only imagine how you must feel. Hope tonight goes better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been up with the kids for the last 2 nights, too. I hope you all feel better quickly and you rest up as much as possible. Being tired is exhausting. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back