Photo dump

Ha!  Josh found my missing photos for me.  They were downloaded into a folder from last year.  Go figure.

Working on lower case letter sounds


 Matching upper case letters

The girls making Chinese stir fry after our week reading "The Story of Ping" and learning about China.


Natalie's been practicing her balancing, but I think jumping off is her favorite part!


Last Sunday I took pictures of the three younger kids, but don't really like how the photo quality turned out.  They look sickly or something.  I haven't had time to play around with the photos.  They were in a dressy mood!






 My sweet 8th grader after school this past week.



 The every day look.  ;-)



 Painting the bedroom furniture on Saturday.  So fun!  
The bedroom is almost done - one more piece of furniture to paint.



Don't want anyone to think I don't love my eldest child, but I never post photos of Hannah because they tend to look like these:



 Maybe you can tell she loves to use the effects program on the computer.   :-)
She also likes making weird faces for the benefit of posterity.  Or something.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back