Where has summer gone?

So....I'm not going to go over our recent trip here as I'm not quite ready and the photos are still on our camera.

But July.

So much happened in July.  It was 31 days of crazy fun.

One night, for example, we had 25 people sleeping in our house (including us).  I figured I could survive one night.  ;-)  And I did.  My kids had a blast seeing so many of their cousins all month.  They see Jason's kids about once every year or two, so this almost-daily contact was a special treat.


So now we have two weeks left of summer.  Yes, we start BEFORE labor day.  Shouldn't that be against the law?  Could it qualify as child endangerment?  I mean, it's putting a serious cramp in summer vacation!!

This week I'll have to work on getting the photos off our camera.  I just had to pop on.  I can't believe it's been over a month since I blogged.  Crazy.

Baby update - by the way - I'm six months pregnant now.  This pregnancy is racing by.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back