Birthdays, Backyard, and other buffoonery!

In spite of bouts of morning sickness, we've had a full week!  I usually have a couple really good days followed by some not-so-good ones.  But you take what you can get.

I've overheard some interesting things from Kenna lately.

Said to a younger sibling who was not cooperating, apparently: "if. you. don't. give. that. to. me. I. will. punch. you. in. the. eye. ball."  Whoops!  Time for a break.

"I like getting the cereal crumbs because then I get all the sugar".    Sigh.  Our house as been a bastion of unhealthy eating since I've been sick.  Someday I'll cook again.

I've been trying out camera batteries to see which ones don't work any longer, so I had to take LOADS of pictures to give them a thorough testing.  Every time I try to sort through the batteries, I stick a charged one in and then promptly forget about it.  So this week I carried the camera around a bit more, and here is the proof!

The doorbell rang on Easter Sunday and Nat found this basket on the porch!

Full of exciting treats - like sugar cereals!  ;-)

Made for some happy children.

Logan's birthday!  We didn't get many photos as our camera battery died after this.

Planting flowers



Our chicks have grown!  They love scavenging in the backyard.

There's always stuff to find!

Logan got a science kit for his birthday.  It kept him busy for two full days.

Learning how a lava lamp works!


We were the beneficiaries of some free crab - good learning experience for all the kids!

These guys liked it.  Nat, Hannah, and I were a little hesitant.  I prefer my crab in the form of a crab cake!

Attack of the killer crabs!




 Kenna and Natalie helped me make something special to mail to Grandma T.  They worked REALLY hard on it, as you can see below.
Intricate details.


Notice the tongue when she's concentrating!
 She spent probably 15 minutes just on these stripes alone, getting the details juuuuust right.


Logan showing Josh his own project, before he heads back to work.


My main helper these days - she's been WONDERFUL!


I couldn't remember if I shared photos of Brynne's birthday.  We spent the evening before her birthday with grandma and papa over the hill - ice cream cake for dessert!  Her gift from Josh and I arrived two days later (darn it!)

You can't tell what it is, but it's what she wanted - ipod shuffle and speakers.



Comments

  1. Kenna is hilarious! And let me guess, Pinterest helped you come up with the Gma T present? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back