Family love

 We took family photos this fall.  Someone asked me why I was taking photos without all of my kids.


Well - two reasons.  The first is that these individual shots are the girls' "school" pictures for the year.

The second is that this IS our family 99% of the time and these girls deserve to have their lives chronicled just as much as we did when all the kids were living at home.  While I love and cherish our all-together family photos, they don't happen as often as I would like and kids grow fast.  I like to look, year to year, at their growth and marvel at it.

These were the photos we chose to keep.  We had such fun.  Outtakes below....










Watching Kenna and Natalie "help" Jessica get Faith to smile was highly entertaining!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back