February crazies, and a little March

This will be disjointed because photos load how they load and I don't want to take time to fix them.




playing at the park!  A break from the rain!






Faith.  Because she's our favorite two year old.




Quick trip to CA to see our friends in Windsor




Valentine party with Homeschool group





And Hannah getting ready for the dance





Silly girls.  Faith LOVES playing with natalie






Love my bug - this was heading to Corvallis for A's baptism




Faith loves our backyard puddles.





Surprise!  First day of school!





Natalie's 7th Birthday - trip to Wildlife Safari!
Highly recommend with a Groupon.  $35 for our car with the three girls.  You get to drive through twice and then there is an area you can get out and walk around and see the flamingoes, snakes, etc.





He hid right under her nose!







I just loved how Faith was sitting so cutely looking out the window.  The little girls love to hang with hannah!






Baptism and Birthday trip






Besties




more besties




I'm so glad my kids are making great new friends!  Hannah's friend Naomi moved away in February (in the middle in the blue dresses).  Hannah was sad about that.  But she gets to spend 10 days in Norway with Vilde this summer (on the right in the blue dresses) so that will be fun.  Vilde has been going to seminary with Hannah and Brynne a little bit.  She is super sweet.

Brynne joined the track team.  She is meeting new people and developing her strength - all for soccer this fall.  But I think she's having more fun than she thought she would.

Logan started golf lessons and now spends time just about every day at the driving range.  He loves it.

Kenna decided after two weeks that she didn't like school.  I'm making her tough it out till the end of the year.  She is super social and enjoying that aspect.  She just has decided that school gets in the way of reading the books she wants and doing her projects.

Natalie loves school and has a new best friend named Megan who is super cute and full of energy like Natty.  They are quite a pair.

Faith and I are having super fun times at home.  We read a boatload of books every day.  I love to hear her wander around singing and talking to herself in her little pretend world.

I'm ready for it to stop raining.  I'm tired of being in the house.  I told Josh this is the last winter I live without a treadmill.  I can't always get outside and I don't like walking in downpours anyway - a little rain is fine but getting soaked even with a raincoat and boots is not fun.  Looking forward to summer. Enjoying some garden planning to take my mind off the rain.  I don't really mind it.  I just get a little stir crazy when I can't get outside for awhile.  I decided I'll probably have to spend my winters somewhere warm.  Like Cancun.  Or Arizona.  Or maybe Hawaii.  Except it rains there.

We went to California this weekend.  I enjoyed my native daughters 100th birthday dinner.  Good times.  saw some lovely ladies that I miss.  and we went to church and saw many beloved friends.  It was wonderful to see their smiling faces again.  I think it will be awhile before we go back.  What a long trip!!!  We were exhausted last night when we got home.

but the general consensus among the kids?  The move was a GOOD thing for them and they are glad it happened.  Such a relief to hear as a parent.  You don't want to feel that your kids hate you for ruining their lives.  ;-)  They all said they were happy to visit but so glad to know we were going home to Grants Pass.  YAY!!!!

Comments

  1. Love all the pictures! So much fun happenings at the Richardson's. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

complaint

June bugs part 2 - missionary love!

'May' you always have the wind at your back